of the Future
- Internationalisation strategies and profiles within the German automobile industry
- Direct and indirect effects on employment within the automobile industry
- Current developments and trends in the value creation process within the automobile components industry (focus on Saxony)
- Paths towards a secure future for the automobile component supply industry in Thuringia
- The transformation process in the Saxon automobile industry as a result of electromobility.
- Industry 4.0 for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Industry 4.0: Survey of enterprises and business case studies within the automobile component supply industry
- Methods and tools to enable the digitalisation of production in SMEs
- Consortium partners in the SME competence centre “Mittelstand 4.0 – Kompetenzzentrum Chemnitz“.
- • Technology and qualifications radar for digital knowledge transfer in the Saxon automobile component supply industry (Auto_ID).
The following degree and certificate programmes are designed to be completed as in-service continuing education:
- Master’s degree programme in Production Management (MBA)
- Master’s degree programme in General Management (MBA)
- Master’s degree programme in Management (MSc)
- Master’s degree programme in Customer Relationship Management (MBA)
- Master’s degree programme in Event Marketing / Trade Fairs / Live Communication (MBA)
- Certificate Course in Innovation Management in the Age of Digital Transformation
- Certificate Course in Management and Leadership
- Certificate Course in Empirical Market Research Methods